BE A SUPER PATIENT!
Dr. David Cobb welcomes all children to our fun and loving atmosphere! Our specialized pediatric dental team is dedicated to educating and providing quality treatment to maintain your child’s oral health.
Following are pediatric dental services provided by Dr. Cobb and staff:
- Preventive care (cleanings, fluoride, sealants, etc.)
- Restorative Care (white fillings, crowns, pulpotomies-“baby teeth nerve treatments”)
- New Patient Exams
- Emergency Services Restorative Treatment Related to Trauma, Preventive Medications, and Products
- Limited Oral Surgery
- Patient/Parent Education
- Bleaching Kits and Products
- Routine Panoramic and Other X-rays
- Customized Mouth Guards, Hawleys/Slip Covers
- In-Office Sedation.
Please contact us if you have any further questions, or call to make an appointment 913-829-0981.
If you don’t have dental insurance, no worries, you can still save on your child’s dental care with us. For $370; your child will be covered for 2 exams, 2 cleanings, 2 fluoride and 2 sets of diagnostic x-rays and receive a significant discounts on all other necessary dental restorative services.
It is our goal to give your child the best dental care possible. For more information on our office membership plan, please call our office: 913-829-0981